After a bit of consultation with others on the committee, we have reluctantly decided to cancel tomorrow's planned run at Ben Lomond, due to the conditions and forecast.
So, we're all heading to Muthil for lunch with Dougie!
Seriously though, I'm not sure who was planning to go on the run but please pass the message on to anyone you think was planning to head over.
I might try a trot up Dumyat and Colsnaur then head to corrieris but feel free to post up a run via email or on FB group if you have a plan.
All the best.